After you finish creating your survey in the editor, it is time to start collecting responses or. Survio does not provide respondents, nor do we have a database of people who can fill in your surveys.
Read the article, or watch these video clip to learn how you can share your survey and collect responses.
How to collect responses
How to embed your survey on a website
IN ORDER TO GET ANSWERS, YOU MUST SEND THE SURVEY TO YOUR RESPONDENTS!
Note: We strongly recommend that you test your survey before you send it to people. Be sure that your survey functions correctly, contains everything you want, and that there are no grammatical errors in it.
1. Click on the Get Responses in the main menu.
2. The first option you will see is a link to your survey.
Click the Copy button to copy the link onto the clipboard and then send the link to your target audience.
3. One of the easiest ways of sharing surveys is to share it via social media. You can share your survey via several social networks through Survio, including Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. Simply click on the icon and follow the instructions.
4. Sending an E-mail invitation is also useful, because you can:
Send survey invitations to a multitude of recipients with just a few clicks.
Set automatic reminders to collect more responses.
Identify the respondents' identity (collected responses will have respondent e-mail addresses so you know who responded and how they responded.
Collect valuable marketing statistics for your invitation campaign.
This invitation campaign application is very popular among business customers because it automates a lot of processes regarding mass response collection and saves a great deal of effort.
To start using E-mail invitations, you need to activate at least the STANDARD premium services.
5. Surveys can also be added to your own website, webshop or blog. Click the On the web option.
Clicking this gives you the option to embed your survey in an iframe or to embed a button on your website that, when clicked, launches the survey.
In addition to this, you can also embed a pop-over widget. This feature enables direct access to a survey through an interactive bubble after clicking the tab on the right side of the screen.
6. You can print the survey if needed. Survio has created an attractive PDF file with a blank survey. Print it and venture outdoors and collect responses from people - on the streets, in hospitals, etc.
By printing the survey it is necessary to process the results manually.
7. QR code – this creates a QR code image containing your survey URL address. You can print the code and place it in your shop window, use it for outdoor advertisements or on billboards, etc. You can also create a survey button to put on your website - when people click on it, your survey will be opened.