Survio generates summary results, (charts, graphs, reports) automatically.
FREE users can see the results in graphs and tables in the application with 100 responses per month limit.
1. For rapid access to your results, click on the graph icon directly in the survey box on the Dashboard.
2. You will see the Results page with graphs and tables with data for each question.
3. Change the type of graph by clicking on icons located in the top right corner. You can also export and download graphs for all the questions one by one in PNG or JPG file formats.
4. Click any column in the table to sort the data ascending / descending.
5. The result for every question can have your own comment which may be useful when you plan to share the results with your colleagues.
Tip: If you exceed the limit of collected responses, upgrade to higher premium plans to see all the results. An upgrade to premium services will not affect or change your data or your account. The system increases your limits, and new functions will be made available according to your premium plan.